Hot Sale Graphite Canada Goose Parkas Nikko Parka Cheap Canada Goose Parka 2587M
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- 2 down-filled hoods for added warmth: 2-way adjustable exterior water-resistant hood adds element protection. Inner hood is adjustable at back with signature buckle. Hoods attach together with snap closures
- Chin guard is lined with Tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Removable interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Heavy-duty recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 upper fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with top flap and snap closures
- 2 interior pockets: 2 security pockets with zipper closures
- This style features no exterior Canada Goose Disc logo
No FurLearn More
675 Fill Power Canadian White Goose DownLearn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold (30C) separately with mild detergent, on gentle cycle, front loading machine only. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry on low. Do not iron.
2L HERRINGBONE MELANGE
DURABLE & DISTINCT
Durable yet refined, this 2-layer fabric has a distinct woven texture that’s soft to the touch. Learn more about 2L Herringbone Melange
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.